Super easy and delicious these pull apart garlic rolls have soft garlic buttery bite-sized pieces on the inside, surrounded by crisp edges on the outside.Once you’ve had these pull apart garlic rolls, it’s hard to stop.
Pull apart garlic rolls are perfect for dipping in marinara or dunking in soup! For that matter, they’re perfect for popping each bite sized piece into your mouth while they’re still warm from the oven. Yum.
This is a recipe that I kind of inadvertently stumbled upon. You see, a few months ago we were having friends over for dinner. I’d intended to make garlic bread to go with it, but when I went to grab the bread it was nowhere to be found! Usually, I don’t have canned refrigerated biscuits on hand, but that evening I did because my boys had been begging me to make them monkey bread.
So I chopped the biscuits up, mixed them with some melted butter and the seasoning for garlic bread and shoved them in a muffin tin. My dinner guests had no idea that it wasn’t a planned thing. In fact they raved over my little garlic bread experiment and we’ve been enjoying them regularly ever since!
One of the things that is so addictive about these easy garlic pull apart rolls is that you get perfect bite sized pieces for dipping! And the way the bottoms get all buttery crisp and golden is divine. This recipe is easily customizable to your own tastes. Add more garlic if you wish or Italian seasoning (I’m a weirdo who can’t stand store bought Italian seasoning) or even your favorite cheese! Now I have canned biscuit dough on hand a little more than I used to, because my boys request these savory pull apart garlic rolls often.
- 2- 10 count cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Cut the biscuits into quarters and place in a bowl or a gallon sized ziplock bag.
- Mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, garlic salt, and parsley. Then pour over the biscuit pieces.
- Evenly coat the biscuit pieces in the garlic butter, and then divide evenly into a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 12 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 259