These BLT deviled eggs are perfect for parties and backyard bbq’s. Loaded with bacon, ranch, tomato and topped with lettuce. They have the flavor of a BLT in a perfectly poppable snack form.
Confession: I never made deviled eggs that much before I got an instant pot. Because hard-boiled eggs are one of those things that they’re easy to make, but sometimes they’re a just pain in the rear end.
I tried every method in the book and I even wrote a blog post about my favorite ways to cook hard boiled eggs along with tips and tricks for the best results. That said, the instant pot makes hard-boiled eggs so simple. They practically fall out of the shell.
After the instant pot found its way in, I discovered that everyone in my family absolutely loves deviled eggs and we’ve been having a blast trying out all kinds of different varieties like spicy deviled eggs and jalapeno popper deviled eggs. So far I don’t think that we’ve had a deviled egg recipe that we haven’t all liked, but these BLT deviled eggs are at the top of all our lists!
What you’ll need:
- Hard boiled eggs
- Ranch dressing
- Cooked and crumbled bacon
- Cherry tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Dried parsley
- Chopped chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Making BLT Deviled Eggs step by step:
Step 1. Start by preparing your ingredients. This recipe calls for seeded and chopped cherry tomatoes. The easiest way to remove the seeds from your cherry tomatoes is to slice off the end of a tomato and squeeze the seeds and extra juice out of the tomatoes. This is important because it keeps the filling of the deviled eggs from getting too watery.
Step 2. Slice the hard boiled eggs in half and remove the yolks.
Step 3 . Prepare the filling. I like mixing the filling for my deviled eggs in a Ziploc bag. Just add the yolks with the rest of the ingredients and smash it until it’s smooth! Or combine in a bowl if you prefer.
Step 4. Snip off the end of the bag and pipe the filling into the eggs. Easy-peasy.
Step 5. Finish your deviled eggs by garnishing them with a slice of tomato, a bit of shredded lettuce and more bacon crumbles, if desired.
Looking for more ways to use up hard boiled eggs? Try these recipes next:
Pin this recipe or click the ❤️ to save it for later!
BLT Deviled Eggs
Loaded with bacon, ranch and tomato, then topped with lettuce, these BLT deviled eggs have all the flavors of a BLT sandwich!
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 Tablespoon ranch dressing
- 4 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon*
- 3 seeded and minced cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped chives
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Garnish
- Bacon, sliced cherry tomatoes, shredded lettuce
- Start by peeling your hard boiled eggs. Slice them in half and gently remove the yolks.
- In a bowl or in a Ziploc bag, add the egg yolks, mayo, Ranch dressing, bacon, tomatoes, parsley and chives. Mix them all together until the mixture is smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the filling into the egg halves. Or simply cut the end off the Ziploc bag and pipe the filling into the eggs.
- Right before serving, garnish with a slice of tomato, a bit of shredded lettuce and more bacon crumbles, if desired.
Feel free to double this recipe for larger groups!
*Candied and peppered bacon also work really well in this recipe.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.