This cheesy and comforting crockpot chicken spaghetti will become your favorite “I just don’t feel like cooking tonight” dinner!
How to make Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti:
- Dump your chicken breasts, cream of chicken soup, Velveeta, broth, and Rotel in a crockpot to cook.
- Shred the chicken.
- Add hot cooked spaghetti for an easy weeknight dinner you’ll come back to again and again.
- Sprinkle some chopped cilantro over the top to feel fancy or sliced jalapenos if you like it spicy!
There you have it, this crockpot chicken dinner is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Step 4 is just for fancy pants or if you’re having guests over. 😉This chicken spaghetti is:
- Just a little hint of spicy
- Perfect comfort food for a cold winter’s night.
Are you glad for the holiday season to be over and to get back into the swing of things? I am. One of my things on my New Year’s resolution list is to be better about planning out our meals so I don’t go to the grocery store 4 times a week. Anyone right there with me?
This crockpot chicken spaghetti is an easy plan ahead meal with hardly any prep. Simply throw a pound of chicken breasts into the crockpot with one can of rotel, one can of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup of broth, and about a pound of Velveeta cheese. Let it cook on low for about 4 hours.
If you don’t like Velveeta cheese, feel free to omit the Velveeta and simply stir in 2 cups of your fave cheese when you add the spaghetti. But be aware it won’t be as creamy and smooth and you might need to add in a 1/2 cup of milk or so.
I like to serve crockpot chicken spaghetti with a green salad and the pull apart garlic rolls shown in the photos. My kids love to help make these easy rolls, so this is one dinner that practically makes itself!
- 1 lb boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes, mild or hot
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut in small cubes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- Add the chicken breasts, rotel tomatoes, cream of chicken soup, broth, and Velveeta cheese to the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Shred the chicken and add the hot cooked spaghetti.
- Top with cilantro, sliced jalapenos, sliced scallions or shredded cheese if desired.